By: Emma Lane Samuelson
Affirmations are such an integral part of Social Artistry and how we set intentions for ourselves. You can say them during your morning routine, while on your commute, or before you fall asleep... regardless of when and how you use them, affirmations are an amazing way to remember who you are and your connection to the one universal energy that all binds us. A couple reminders I use when creating and choosing an affirmation for myself are as follows:
1. Use positive and empowering language
2. Speak in the present tense
3. Use "I" statements rather than "You" statements
Here are some affirmations you can use in your daily life to remember your truth and the divine nature of your mind, body and soul.
Short and Sweet Affirmations
1. I am healthy, whole and complete.
2. I am a wonder of the universe.
3. I am exactly where I need to be.
4. I am letting go of my story.
5. I am divine perfection.
6. I am in the flow and I let it go.
7. I am the universe manifesting.
8. I am one with all.
9. I am a light in this world.
10. I am love.
11. I am forgiving myself for all that is done, I am stepping into my power and releasing my fear, doubt and anxiety, and I consciously decide to choose peace.
12. I am allowing the flow to take me where I am meant to be and allowing the truth to guide me in all my endeavors.
13. I am choosing to love myself in all aspects of who I am, and I embrace my talents, passions, gifts, skills and qualities.
14. I am releasing the need to control, I am releasing the need to judge, I am releasing the need to push others away, I am releasing my fear of loss.
15. I am embracing my truth and surrendering to source, I am free in heart, mind and spirit.
16. I am one with the ever expanding universe, manifesting as a beautiful, wonderful soul that is guided in this human journey by light and love.
17. I am a strong, worthy, successful human that achieves every goal that I set my mind to, and I complete all my work with passion and excitement.
18. I am connected to every living being on the planet, I give and receive love to all with every breath, motion and gaze.
19. I am beautiful, I am a divine child of the universe that is always operating through me, as me, and for me in every moment.
20. I am a part of the whole, I am a spiritual being having a human experience, and I know and believe in the power of unconditional love.
Please use an affirmation above if it speaks to you, and I encourage you to create your own affirmations and use this practice in your life!
Welcome to our community blog! We are here to share our stories, our insights, and our wholeness, as well as to give you practices, meditations and daily wisdom to integrate Social Artistry into your life.
Emma Lane Samuelson